Ford Bronco For Sale Craigslist California, catdumptruck.com | The Ford Bronco is a unique and iconic vehicle that was produced from 1965 until 1996.
It was the company’s first SUV and was discontinued to focus on the Explorer and the first-generation Ford Expedition.
It was considered a premium SUV and was better able to hide its pickup truck roots. Today, however, used Broncos for sale on Craigslist are plentiful and offer great value.
The first-generation Bronco is highly sought-after by collectors. The car was available in pickup, wagon, and roadster models.
Ford Bronco For Sale Craigslist California 1970 – 1989
- 1970 bronco not driving – $19,995 (Calabasas)
- 1972 Ford Bronco, with 1977 chassis – $22,500 (Mesa, az/ lax)
- 1972 ford bronco as near perfect as can b – $52,500 (Gold Canyon/LAX)
- 1973 Ford Bronco – $60,000 (Van Nuys)
- 1977 Ford Bronco Sport – $135,000 (Los Angeles)
- 1984 BRONCO II XLT – $15,000 (Castaic)
- 1984 Ford Bronco XLT – $14,850 (South Pasadena)
- 1986 Ford Bronco 4×4 – $15,000 (Lakewood)
- 1988 FORD BRONCO – $9,800 (VAN NUYS)
- 1988 ford bronco 2 manual work – $2,400 (Los Angeles)
- 1989 BRONCO 4X4 Lifted Automatic Strong V8 A/C Runs as new! Clean title – $4,700 (Canoga Park)
It was later updated in 1978 with a redesign that shared parts with the F-Series truck. The second-generation Bronco was produced in two body styles: a two-door hardtop, and a single-piece removable hardtop. Its engines were either a V-8 or a V-12.
The first-generation Bronco is the most desirable for collectors. It came in two different body styles: wagon, roadster, and pickup.
The second-generation Bronco was made to be larger and more luxurious. It was available in a single-piece removable hardtop or two-door hardtop, and offered a V-8 or a 5.0-liter engine.
Ford Broncos for sale on Craigslist are highly sought-after. There are many different trim levels to choose from. Find a Bronco with a low mileage and an attractive price.
It will be a fun ride for you and your family. You can save a lot of money using these coupons. The savings are incredible. When buying a new car online, you can easily save up to 58% of the retail price.
The first-generation Bronco is also a favorite in the collector’s market. It was available as a wagon, roadster, and pickup.
5.8 4×4 superchagered Vortech V2 for sale California SUV
In 1978, the Bronco was redesigned and shared some parts with the Ford F-Series truck. The second-generation Bronco was offered in wagon, hardtop, and one-piece hardtop. Both models had two V-8 engines and were available in different trim levels.
The first-generation Bronco is a classic that is very popular in the collector’s market. It was available in a variety of trim levels and was available in two-door hardtop and pickup configurations.
The second-generation Bronco was the most popular version, and shared most of its hardware with the Ford F-Series truck. Despite the fact that it was more expensive than the first-generation Bronco, it was more comfortable.
Ford Bronco For Sale Craigslist California 1990 – 2022
- 1990 Classic Ford Bronco II – $8,900
- 1990 Ford bronco 4×4 – $17,000 (Sherman oaks)
- 1990 Classic Ford Bronco XL – 2 Door – $3,500 (Mar Vista)
- 1991 Ford Bronco Eddie Bauer – $22,000
- 1993 4×4 Ford Bronco – $17,500 (W LA)
- 1994 Ford bronco XLT 4WD. low mileage – $16,500 (Glendale Arizona)
- 1994 RARE FORD BRONCO 5.8L LOW 105K MILES HEADERS/Full Exhaust/New Tires – $15,000 (ON EBAY-IN LONG ISLAND NY-SH IPPING AVAILABLE)
- 1995 FORD BRONCO Eddie Bauer 4×4 – $7,000 (Gardena)
- 2022 Ford Bronco – $53,000 (San Dimas)
- 2022 Ford Bronco – $61,000 (West Hills)
- 2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks: Coming Soon! – $80,000 (Beverly Hills)
The first-generation Bronco is the most desirable of all. This model was offered in three different trim levels: wagon, pickup, and roadster.
The 1978 redesign shared hardware with the F-Series truck. It was larger than the first-generation Bronco.
The second-generation Bronco came with a redesigned model. It was available in two-door hardtop and a one-piece removable hardtop. There were also two V-8 engines and a diesel engine.
For those with a passion for antiques, the first-generation Bronco is a great option for collectors. This vintage truck is available in several trim levels.
Its first-generation predecessor offered a roadster, wagon, and pickup. The second-generation Bronco was a more powerful truck. It was offered with a 5.7-liter V8 engine.
The first-generation Bronco is very popular among collectors. It was offered in a wagon, roadster, and pickup. The 1978 redesign shared hardware with the F-Series truck.
The second-generation Bronco featured a two-door hardtop, a single-piece hardtop, and two-door models with a removable hardtop.
The fifth-generation Bronco was based on the basic Bronco, but had a different design. Its name was changed to the F-150 and was more recognizable.
It was also a rival to the Jeep Wrangler. It had a boxy design and was available in two and four-door versions. In addition, the new model featured a rear-wheel-drive system and leather seats.
It is also worth noting that a Ford Bronco for sale on Craigslist is a classic American SUV. If you’re looking for a classic Ford Bronco, a 1980’s-style truck will do just fine.
1947 Ford Truck For Sale Craigslist – Project by Owner
The color is not important, as long as the exterior is clean. The interior is nice, but it’s still a work of art, and is very unique.
- Isuzu Landscape Truck For Sale NC - May 16, 2023
- Isuzu Landscape Truck Houston TX - May 15, 2023
- Isuzu Landscape Truck Used For Sale - May 15, 2023