It’s not a piece of furniture, but the logistics of shipping a large truck from one location to another is a major undertaking.
Listed ads are free, but they must be well written and priced in order to make a profit. You can try several different methods to attract buyers, so be sure to use all of them to get the most exposure for your semi truck.
Semi Truck for Sale on Craigslist
- classic 359 Peterbilt semi – $79,900 (Avoca AR)
- International 2015 Semi Truck for Sale – Manual with APU – $29,400 (Grand Prairie)
- Volvo semi truck – $24,000 (Flower Mound)
- 2013 VOLVO 670 SEMI TRUCK – $47,995 (Fort Worth)
- Semi Truck for Sale – $63,175 (Dallas)
- USED SEMI TRUCK – $32,000 (DALLAS FORT-WORTH)
- Volvo Semi truck – $11,500 (Arlington)
- SEMI TRUCK – $40,000 (Fort Worth)
- 2017 Volvo D13 670 Semi Tractor Big Rig – $68,000
- 2015-2017 Freightliner Cascadias Sleepers High Rise – $49,999
- 2013 Freightliner Cascadia 125 – $55,000
- 2018 Semi Volvo ishift – $109,000 (Dallas)
- 2019 Volvo VNL64T760 – $143,000 (Dallas)
- 1994 Peterbuilt 379 Day Cab – $77,000 (Celina)
- 2018 Volvo Day Cab Semi Tractor – $87,750 (GRAPEVINE)
Before purchasing a semi truck for sale on Craigslist, consider the terrain you will be driving over. The type of terrain you’ll be traveling through will affect the type of semi-truck you need.
You’ll also need to consider the length of your route. A poorly performing truck will produce less profit. You should balance the storage capacity and cargo capacity with mileage at highway speeds.
If you’re going to be hauling heavy cargo and want to make a profit, you can pick a model that meets your needs.
In addition to the price, check the condition of the truck. If it is in good condition, it will be more reliable. Check for leaks and bad cable connections.
10 WORLD’S MOST AMAZING TRUCKS YOU MUST SEE
You should be aware of phishing scams, as they are after your personal information. Lastly, consider the condition of the tires.
A poor tire might be a sign of a failed inspection. The tires on a semi truck for sale on Craigslist are usually quite old and worn out.
The next step is to contact a semi truck dealer. While Craigslist can be a great source for finding a pre-owned semi truck, you must be aware of some drawbacks.
Semi Truck for Sale on Craigslist
- 1999 international Semi Truck for sale – $35,000 (Orland Park)
- 2016 VOLVO SEMI TRUCK – $70,000 (CREST HILL, IL)
- Semi truck freightliner for sale – $70,000
- Volvo 2016 VNL 780 semi truck, I shift – $55,000 (Alsip)
- 2004 VOLVO VNL 780 semi truck – $80,000 (Bedford Park)
- 2015 780 I-SHIFT VOLVO AUTO 455hp SEMI TRUCK – $69,900 (CHICAGO)
- VOLV SEMI truck 670 – $76,500 (worth)
- Semi Truck Freightliner – $49,500
- Semi Truck Freightliner – $49,500 (Cary)
- 2007 Volvo VNL semi truck – $26,500 (Bolingbrook)
- Semi-Truck and Trailer Combo – $25,000
- 2016 Peterbilt 579 Semi Truck – $74,500 (North Chicago)
- volvo semi truck – $33,000 (joliet)
- Volvo Semi Truck 2007 – $16,000 (East Dundee)
- Volvo Semi Truck & Trailer – $28,000 (Melrose Park)
- Semi Truck/ Freightliner cascadia – $55,000
- SEMI TRUCK VOLVO FOR SALE – $85,000 (Elk Grove Village)
While Craigslist is an unpaid platform, there are lurkers and those who want to steal your personal information. A reliable semi truck for sale on Craigslist will be able to bring in a substantial profit.
There are many advantages to selling a semi truck on Craigslist. In addition to being a free site, Craigslist is also a great place to find a buyer.
It is the most popular classified website in the US. However, there are plenty of phishing scams on Craigslist, so be careful. Be sure to read the details of a semi truck before sending it to the buyer.
A semi truck for sale on Craigslist should be examined carefully. In particular, the type of terrain you are going to be traveling in is an important factor.
If your semi truck is in the middle of an urban area, it is best to choose a semi truck that can easily handle the terrain. Although you should be cautious of the dangers of scams, a well-maintained vehicle is much easier to sell.
When looking for a semi truck for sale on Craigslist, it is essential to consider the following factors. The type of terrain you plan to travel will determine the type of truck you need to purchase.
A good vehicle will have high ground clearance. You can also use a semi truck for sale on Craigslit to avoid roadblocks. If your vehicle is in an urban area, make sure it is within walking distance of a street.
If you’re selling a used semi truck, it’s important to remember that Craigslist has a lot of lurkers. There may be more than one buyer per ad, so it’s important to choose the most legitimate option.
If you’re selling a used truck, you should avoid the most common city in which to sell your semi. For example, if you are selling a used truck, it is best to list it in the city where the seller is located.
It’s important to make sure the semi truck for sale on Craigslist is in the right condition. If it’s in the wrong city, you might get a low bid.
A good semi truck for sale on Craigslist will be in good shape and be sold within a few days. While it’s worth checking to ensure the seller’s information, it’s important to avoid the pitfalls of selling a used semi truck on Craigslist.