Used Water Trucks for Sale on Craigslist, catdumptruck.com | One of the best places to find used water trucks for sale is Craigslist.
This site is an excellent way to find used trucks that have just been retired from service. If you are in need of a new water truck, you may want to start looking there.
A great way to find a used tank truck is to search for “water trucks for rent.” You can also use a classified ad to look for the best deal.
Used Water Trucks for Sale Craigslist – by Dealer
- 2006 KW 4,000 water truck – $54,500 (Boise)
- $1,707/mo – 2016 Freightliner m2 m 2 m-2 Water truck 2500gal 2500 gal – $89,999 (Refrigerated Trucks And Vans)
- Water Truck International 2000 9100 4000 gallon – $39,900 (gadsden)
- Kenworth t300 water truck – $42,500
- $1,707/mo Freightliner WATER TRUCK 2500GAL CUMMINS DSL -NEW TANK – $89,999 (Refrigerated Trucks And Vans)
- 2008 PETERBILT 4,000 GALLON WATER TRUCK (CUMMINS DIESEL POWER) – $58,000 (HIGHLAND, CA)
- 2009 FORD F650 POTABLE WATER TRUCK (STAINLESS STEEL TANK) – $25,000 (HIGHLAND, CA)
- Water Truck Kenworth 2010 2300 gallon – $45,900 (gadsden)
- WATER TRUCK 2009 PETERBILT 4000 GALLON BRAND NEW SYSTEM TURN KEY – $89,000 (FONTANA)
- WATER TRUCK 2008 4000 GALLON AUTO HENDRICKSON 130K MILES SUPER CLEAN – $85,000 (FONTANA)
- Peterbilt PB 335 4000 Gallon Water Truck Excellent Condition! – $116,500 (Woodbridge)
A water tank truck is a great investment. These water trucks have large water tanks and controlled spray nozzles that disperse the water.
They are used in many different applications, including mining, fire control, and civil construction. In addition to being useful for transporting water, these vehicles can be used for other purposes.
Some of them are used for farming, fire control, and mining. You can use them to transport potable and recycled water, and they are also a great investment for any business.
A water truck is very helpful for many different situations. It is especially useful for rural areas without fire hydrants. It can transport water needed by firefighters and dampen land that is prone to fire.
It can also be used for construction and demolition projects, where flat and even ground is necessary for the safe construction of buildings and homes. A heavyweight compactor can remove air from soil and still retain the water content.
2015 Peterbilt 348 4,000 Gallon Water Truck For Sale I CharterTrucks.com – u12154
The most important thing to remember when buying a used water truck for sale is to choose a reliable dealer.
You can browse through thousands of auctions on the internet, but it’s important to make sure you’re buying a reputable business.
It’s always a good idea to check the Better Business Bureau website to make sure you’re buying a legitimate truck.
A water tank truck is an essential part of any fire department. Not only is it necessary to be prepared in case of fire, it also helps protect the public.
Its capacity is sufficient for the job, but there are other options to consider, such as a portable water source.
The most convenient option is a portable water tank truck. There are numerous ways to customize a used water tank truck and make it your own.
Used Water Trucks for Sale Craigslist – by Owner
- Mack Water Truck – $38,000 (Mesa)
- 2500 gallon water truck Ford F800 with pump – $11,900 (Mesa)
- Automatic non CDL Water Truck Rental 2500 gal – $11,111 (Phoenix)
- 4000 gallon Water Truck – $6,000 (San Tan Valley)
- 1972 Chevy C-60 1500 gal Water Truck – $2,500 (Casa grande)
- Water truck – $23,000 (Lakeside)
- 2013 Freightliner 4000 Gallon Water Truck – $87,900 (Phoenix)
When purchasing a used water tank truck, it’s important to choose a reliable dealer. You can find these trucks on craigslist for a reasonable price.
In addition to checking the seller’s reputation, you should also check if he or she has the right license to sell water tanks.
This is important for a number of reasons. Purchasing a used tank truck from a reliable dealer will save you a lot of time and money.
Water tank trucks are an important part of a fire department’s arsenal. If you live in a remote rural area, a water tank truck is an invaluable asset.
These vehicles can help firefighters and other emergency workers get the water they need in a fire, and can even assist in flood control.
Water Truck For Rental
- Water Truck Rental 2k – $111,111 (Phoenix)
They are also essential for construction projects, as they require compacted ground for safe work. A heavyweight tank truck can eliminate this air component and keep the water in the ground.
Water tank trucks are a great way to get an emergency response vehicle. A good used water tank truck will have all the original parts and a reconditioned transmission.
Its reconditioned tires will be able to handle rough terrain. It also has new suspension components that work properly.
Unlike a new tank truck, used water trucks are not compatible with aftermarket products. This means that you will need to replace all the parts, or replace the entire engine.
A water tank truck is a great tool for any fire department. It has a large tank that can hold water and a diesel fuel tank that can be used for fuel.
Fire Trucks For Sale on Craigslist – Used & Old Fire Trucks
These trucks can be useful for many different applications, such as farming and firefighting. Some are even used in civil construction projects, as they can be reconditioned. They can also be used in rural areas where there is no access to city water supplies.
- Isuzu Landscape Truck For Sale NC - May 16, 2023
- Isuzu Landscape Truck Houston TX - May 15, 2023
- Isuzu Landscape Truck Used For Sale - May 15, 2023