How to Find Dump Trucks for Sale on Craigslist in PA, catdumptruck.com | The best place to find used dump trucks for sale is through Craigslist in Pennsylvania. The site has thousands of users and aggregates results based on user interest.
You can quickly determine if a particular truck is a match by reading its title, description, and spelling. You can then click the link that is most relevant to your search.
If you’re not able to find what you’re looking for through these methods, you can also post a classified ad yourself.
Dump Trucks for Sale on Craigslist in PA
If you’re looking for a truck that can handle heavy loads, look no further than Craigslist Pennsylvania. There are two primary types of dump trucks: heavy duty and medium duty.
- Freightliner site dump truck – $12,250 (Atglen)
- 2007 Ford F-350 Dump truck – $28,000 (Philadelphia)
- Ford Super Duty Dump Truck – $10,000 (Holmes)
- 2015 Chevy Dump Truck – $55,000
- 1988 Ford f350 dump truck – $4,500 (Philadelphia)
- 2010 International 7400 Single Axle Dump Truck, Auto, Financing – $37,500 (West Chester PA)
- 2004 FREIGHTLINER M2 106 SINGLE AXLE DUMP TRUCK, LOW MILES, FINANCING – $32,500 (West Chester PA)
- 2006 STERLING L7500 SINGLE AXLE DUMP TRUCK, 92,000 MILES, FINANCING – $29,500 (West Chester PA)
- 1988 GMC 3500 Dump Truck – $5,750 (Quakertown)
- 2019 PETERBILT 389 TRI-AXLE DUMP TRUCK – $189,000 (Bordentown)
- 2012 Mack Tri Axle Dump Truck For Sale – $115,000 (Plymouth Meeting)
The first type of dump truck has a higher axle rating than the other two. For example, a heavy-duty model may have a rear axle rating of 40,000 pounds.
On the other hand, a medium-duty dump truck will have an axle rating of between 25,000 and 13,000 pounds.
Then, there are also different types of dump truck. There are single-ram and dual-ram models, the former being more able to lift heavy loads.
I Bought the Cheapest, Oldest Craigslist Dump Truck
The heavy-duty dump truck is perfect for off-road driving and uneven terrain. The forestry and mining industries require heavy-duty trucks, while most new construction sites require medium-duty models.
The rear axle rating of the medium-duty truck can be up to 40,000 pounds. The single-ram dump truck is the least efficient when it comes to lifting heavy loads, but the dual-ram design provides additional support for heavier loads.
Dump Trucks for Sale on Craigslist in PA by owner
- cdsasd2016 Freightliner Dump Truck For Sale! – $15,000
- 2000 International Tri Axle Dump Truck 204k miles – $16,750 (Bensalem Pa)
- Dump Truck for Sale – $5,500 (Northeast Philadelphia)
- 2012 mack granite tri axle dump truck – $71,900 (Philadephia)
- 1986 C30 Dump truck Chevrolet Chevy – $6,500 (Eagleville)
- Crashed 2003 Isuzu NPR HD Diesel dump truck – $8,000 (Darien Georgia)
- Peterbilt DUMP VALVE TRUCK 579 – $56,900
- 2016 Kenworth Tri Axle Dump Truck – $129,000 (Bordentown)
- 1984 CHEVY C70 DUMP TRUCK – $9,250
- 1989 Ford F800 – $20,000 (Schwenksville)
- Ford F-350 Dually 4wd – $11,500 (Harleysville)
Besides being used in the construction industry, dump trucks have a variety of other applications. In fact, they are used in a variety of other fields, including landscaping and forestry.
In addition to being used for heavy-duty work, these vehicles also have multiple applications in mining, forestry, and landscaping. And you can always find an affordable dump truck for sale on Craigslist in PA to suit your needs.
The best way to find used dump trucks on Craigslist in Pennsylvania is to use a modern browser. The site’s database is updated with new offers daily, and you can save as much as 65% on your purchase! And remember, the best way to get a discount is to look for an advertisement on craigslist. There are also plenty of used dump trucks for sale on craig’slist in pa
There are numerous types of dump trucks for sale on craig’slist in pa. You can find a reputable company in your area that has dump trucks for sales in Pennsylvania.
These companies have the necessary experience to assist you in choosing the right dump truck for your business.
The most reliable option for finding used dump trucks on Craigslist is to contact them directly. They will help you find the truck that suits your needs.
The most important thing to remember is to use a modern browser when browsing craigslist. You can also find a dump truck for sale in Pennsylvania that is built for your needs.
Just make sure to check the requirements of the seller before you make the purchase. You should also keep in mind the size of the truck. Some of the most popular trucks on craigslist in pa are single ram models, and multi-ram dumps.
If you are in the market for a dump truck, you need to know the size and weight. For example, a heavy-duty truck can carry up to 40,000 pounds of material.
Its weight will depend on the materials it’s transporting. Then, a medium-duty dump truck will have axles that are around 25,000 pounds.
Then, there is the single ram dump truck, which is the least powerful of the two. A dual-ram truck can lift even heavier loads.
When it comes to choosing a dump truck, you need to think about the type of use you need for it. For instance, if you need to drive the truck off-road and over uneven ground, you need a heavy-duty dump truck.
Most new construction sites require heavy-duty trucks. Moreover, they’re required for mining and forestry.
If you’re hauling a dense material, you will need a heavy-duty dump truck with an axle rating of over 40,000 pounds.