These vehicles are often less expensive than new vehicles, so you can save money by choosing a used one instead of a brand new one. People who have just started their own businesses have often had trouble getting the financing that they need.
Alternatively, you can find good quality used trucks for a great price from businesses that offer used cars and trucks.
Used Lifted Trucks For Sale Craigslist Ford
- 1999 FORD F250 XLT CREW CAB SHORT BED V10-6.8 LIFTED 4X4 CLEAN TITLE IN HAND – $13,900 (Palos Verdes Peninsula)
- 2008 Ford F-250 Super Duty Lariat Lifted 4×4 – $26,000 (Santa Clarita)
- dreaming of a lifted dually? Ford 2002 7.3!!! – $30,000 (big bear lake)
- 2005 ford f150 f-150 low mileage lifted – $8,300 (Torrance)
- 2000 FORD F250 LARIAT CREW CAB SHORT BED V10-6.8 LIFTED 4X4 CLEAN TITLE/SMOG IN – $13,750 (Palos Verdes Peninsula)
- Lifted 2008 Ford F-150 Supercrew – $9,500 (Torrance)
- 2003 FORD F-250 POWERSTROKE FX4 4X4 CREW CAB XLT 6.0 DIESEL TRUCK – $15,500 (Anaheim Hills)
- 2017 Ford F150 SuperCrew Sport Lifted – $24,999 (Hemet)
- 2019 Ford F-150 XLT 4X4 SuperCrew Cab Lifted Cement 38k Miles – $49,999
- 2019 FORD XLT F150 SUPERCREW – $54,999 (Anaheim)
- 2005 Ford F150 XLT Triton 5.4 V-8. 2WD lifted truck with extras – $8,199 (San Clemente)
- Ford F-250 Super Duty 3/4-ton 4×4 Clean “Low Miles” Part Trade -O.B.O. – $19,500 (crestline)
- 2012 Ford F-250 – Crew Cab – Super Duty Diesel – 4×4 – Long Bed – $34,500 (rialto)
If you are looking for a lifted truck, you can look for one on Craigslist that has been modified. There are many companies that sell used vehicles. Legend Auto Sales is an example of a company that sells lifted trucks. Used trucks are highly functional and attractive.
2010 Dodge Ram 3500 Laramie MEGA CAB LIFTED DIESEL TRUCK 4WD 40″ TIRES 4-Door Truck FOR SALE USED
When purchasing a lifted truck, you need to be careful about the size of the lift, but it’s worth it if the truck has a high value. In addition, a used truck can be a great option for someone who doesn’t want to part with their current vehicle.
Used Lifted Trucks For Sale Craigslist Dodge Ram
- 2011 Dodge Ram lifted truck – $33,000 (Carson)
- 2012 Dodge Ram 3500 Dually Mega Cab Laramie 4×4 lifted Cummins Diesel! – $39,999 (Los Angeles)
- 2006 Dodge Ram 2500 4×4 cummins Diesel – $28,000 (South Gate)
- 1996 Dodge Ram 2500 4×4 12 valve Cummins Turbo Diesel 83k orig miles – $37,000 (Simi Valley)
- 1999 Dodge Ram Clean Low Miles One Owner – $10,800 (Lake Forest)
- DODGE RAM 1500 2008 HEMI 5.7 V8 – $13,000 (Santa barbara)
Another option for a used lifted truck is to search Craigslist for a 100-series LC truck or part. These listings can be expensive, so be careful about the lift size and make sure it’s the right fit for your needs.
Used Lifted Trucks For Sale Craigslist Toyota
- 2015 Toyota Tacoma 4×4 TRD Offrod Lifted w NEW Tires 1-Owner – $29,500 (Bellflower)
- toyota tacoma PreRunner sr5 extra cab clean title 167k – $12,999 (arcadia ca)
- 2001 Toyota Tacoma TRD SR5 4×4 (Clean Title) – $12,900 (Los Angeles)
- toyota tacoma – $14,900 (Panorama City)
- 2018 TOYOTA TACOMA DBL CAB SR5/TRD – $31,000 (GLENDALE)
- 2014 Toyota Tundra, Platinum, CrewMax, Lifted – $30,000
- toyota tacoma PreRunner sr5 extra cab clean title 167k – $12,999 (rosemead)
- 2014 Toyota Tundra, Platinum, CrewMax, Lifted – $35,000
- PRICED2SELL/// 2006 Black Toyota Tundra RWD FOR SALE – $11,000 (Fullerton)
- 2021 Toyota Tacoma SR5 / Fully Loaded with TRD Pro Upgrades – $52,000 (Riverside)
- 1988 Toyota extra cab 4×4 5speed trans v6 – $13,500 (Sherman oaks ca)
Remember that these results expire over time, so you can’t just browse around and hope you find something you like.
If you’re unsure about the size of lift you want, check out Craigslist’s forum for help. If you’re on a budget, you may want to consider purchasing a used lifted truck.
2014 Toyota Tundra 1794 Edition LIFTED TRUCK 4WD AMERICAN TUNDRA LIFT 4-Door Truck FOR SALE PORTLAND
These vehicles are often highly functional and look great on the street. However, you should be careful about the size of the lift.
Used Lifted Trucks For Sale Craigslist Chevy
- 2007 Chevy Silverado 1500 5.3 4×4 (Clean Title) – $11,500 (Los Angeles)
- 2006 Chevy crewcab Silverado K3500 Lifted,new rim/tires Duramax LBZ – $25,000 (cerritos)
- 2012 Chevy Silverado 4X4 – $19,000 (Pasadena)
- 2014 Chevy Silverado 1500 z71 – $27,000 (Chatsworth)
- Chevy C3500 utility truck. – $11,800 (Bakersfield)
- 2003 Chevy SILVERADO LT 2500HD CREW CAB low original miles140K LIFTED – $16,200 (Orange county)
- Chevy silverado prerunner – private owner – clean title – $42 (OC)
- 2004.5 Chevy Silverado 2500HD Duramax – $20,000
- 2018 Chevy Silverado Z71 4×4 – $47,000 (Oxnard)
If you get a used lifted truck, you won’t have to sell your current vehicle and you’ll save a ton of money. If you’re not sure about buying a new vehicle, a used one is a great way to save money.
Although the price of a lifted truck on Craigslist may be higher than that of a standard vehicle, you can still find a deal to buy it for a decent price. As long as you’re careful with the size and shape of the lift, you’ll be able to drive it safely and with confidence.
The added bonus is that the truck you choose will be safe and reliable. Depending on how much you’re willing to spend, you can opt for a used lifted truck.
You can save a lot of money by buying a used one. These trucks are highly functional, and will be appealing to the eye.
But you must be careful about the size of the lift when purchasing a used one. It is possible to find a lifted truck on Craigslist for less than half of its original price. Purchasing a used lifted truck on Craigslist can be a great way to upgrade your vehicle.
Unlike the standard model, lifted trucks are heavy, so you’ll have to pay more if you want to drive it. This is especially true if you’re looking for a lifted truck for sale craigslist.
In addition to being functional, a lifted truck will be a big investment. The type of lift you choose will depend on the type of vehicle you’re looking for. A lifted truck is usually heavy, so you should be careful about the size of the lift before you buy it.
The best option for you is to buy a used truck. The only downfall to this is that you’ll have to sell your old vehicle.
The only advantage to a used truck is that you’ll save a lot of money. There are many benefits to purchasing a used lifted truck. You can save money if you’re careful about the size of the lift.
You won’t have to sell your current vehicle. If you’re looking for a lifted truck for sale on Craigslist, you’ll have an advantage over other buyers in that you’ll be able to purchase it at a much lower price than if you’re buying a new vehicle from a private seller.